Sodium lignosulphonate(Sodium lignosulfonate) is a byproduct in the waste liquor from sulfite pulp mills.During the sulfite pulping process,the hydrophobic lignin is sulfonated and fragmented,becoming water soluble.Besides sulfonic groups,sodium lignosulphonate contains carboxyl groupstoo.it is made up of different phenypropanoid monomers, together with some functional groups.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder||Brown powder||Brown powder|
|Water Reducing Capacity||8%min||5%min||8%min|
|Calcium and magnesium||0.5max||0.5max||5%around|
|Chemical Name:||Sodium lignosulfonate|
Sodium lignosulphonate products have been used as anionic surfactants in various application areas,such as concrete water reducers,dispersants for water-coal-slurry,corrosion and scale inhibitors,and pesticide dispersants . Such uses have benefited from its favorable wettability,adsorptivity,and dispersive ability.The applied performance of sodium lignosulphonate depends on the adsorption characteritics of lignosulphonate at solid-liquid interfaces.
Sodium Lignosulphonate is used in the food industry as a de-foaming agent for paper production and in adhesives for items that come in contact with food. It has antimicrobial and preservative properties, and is used as an ingredient in animal feeds. It is also used for construction, ceramics, mineral powder, chemical industry, textile industry (leather), metallurgical industry, petroleum industry, fire-retardant materials, rubber vulcanization, organic polymerization.
- Sodium lignosulfonate Could work as plasticizer in making concrete to maintain the ability of concrete flow with less water.Also used during the production of cement, where they act as grinding aids in the cement mill and as a rawmix slurry deflocculant (that reduces the viscosity of the slurry).
- Sodium lignosulfonate Work as dust-suppression roads as well as in dusty processes within industry. Lignosulfonate is used as a dispersant in products like fodder, disperse pesticides, dyes,carbon black, and other insoluble solids and liquids into water.
- Could reduce the viscosity of mineral slurries is used to advantage in oil drilling mud, where it replaced tannic acids from quebracho (a tropical tree).
- Lignosulphonates could work as a binder of powder and granular materials: for iron ore powder, lead and zinc powder, pulverized coal, coke Toner pressure on the ball; extrusion of cast iron, cast steel sand repression; mud-brick wall and floor tiles molding; mineral aggregate into a ball and provides high strength, good stability, lubrication and mold good results.
- 1. 25kgs woven bags with liner inside.
- 2. According Customer’s requirement.
Sodium Lignosulfonate TDS and MSDS
- Sodium Lignosulfonate Grade One Technical Data Sheet(GAC-NaLS-1)
- Sodium Lignosulfonate Grade Two Technical Data Sheet(GAC-NaLS-2)
- Sodium Lignosulfonate Grade Three Technical Data Sheet(GAC-NaLS-3)
- Sodium lignosulfonate MSDS