Lignosulfonate working as metal powder binder
1.Mineral powder 1000kg, about 50-80kg binder
2. slag, adhesives stirring, add water, depending on the size and humidity adjustment of raw materials plus water, raw Stir hand into the group can not spread into the pressure dome pressure he ball
3. 150 ℃ 2-3 hours to dry conditions, but also dry naturally
Take iron powder as example
- Iron powder 1000kg, dry powder binder: 50kg; (add the amount can be adjusted according to the material moisture content).
- The first raw material input to the mixer with the belt, the installation of water tanks in the blender, add water to adjust the size according to the humidity of raw materials, after the above-mentioned materials Stir into the pressure ball machine can be.
- With the conveyor belt molding good pellets fed to the dryer, dry conditions at 150 ℃ 1-1.5 hours can also be dried naturally.
Lignosulfonate working as coke powder binder
1.Mixing:geenerally 5% W/W to mix the binder and coke powder,even if the coke contends high of moisture .
2.Moulding into balls: make powder into balls by some water according to the moisture of coke powder .After moulding the ball could make shape even falling from 2m high,the strength is around 100kg/ball,without any chemcial additives.The tempreture can reach 1000 degree centrigrade.
3.Drying,can use cyliner drier or natural drying.
4.After checking.If after drying find some small particle recycle the process to make it into balls.