Ferrochrome Lignosulfonate is mainly used in the oil refining and oil industry for drilling oil and gas wells as fluid loss control agent,Deflocculants and reagent to control the basic parameters of drilling fluids.In the petroleum refining and oil producing industries lignosulfonates are used as a flotation agent and reagent for regulating of the basic parametres of mud flushes. Also they are a component of gel forming systems – low-viscous solutions with pH 2.5-3.0. Gel forming leads to redistribution of filtration flows and their better regulation, annealing of injectability prophile, limit of inflows of water in processes, what rises oil production.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder|
|Item||Fresh water drilling mud||Salt water drilling mud|
|Normal temperature||Apparent viscosity mPa.s||≤20||≤25|
|Rate of reducing viscosity %||≥85||≥70|
|High temperature||Apparent viscosity|
|Rate of reducing viscosity %||≥65||≥55|
- Highly effective Deflocculants and rheology stabilizer
- Functions well at elevated temperatures and in the presence of Contaminants
- Excellent thinning and filtration control Properties
- It also functions as a good emulsifier and provides Secondary Filtration Control
- High Solubility and Mixes well in all types of Mud Systems functions in both Fresh water and Salt water Systems
- Tolerant and continues to function well in High contamination Systems
- Effective over wide Range of PH.
- 25kgs woven bags with liner inside
- 2According Customers’requirement