Potassium Lignohumate is in black powder,flakes and granules,soluble in water.Mainly used in agriculture as base fertilizer,spray and irrigation.Better to mix with Urea,DAP,MAP.
|Appearance||Black Powder or Flake Or Granules|
1.As base fertilizer in agriculture.
- promote the buffering power and fertility of soil by improving the structure.
In sandy soil ,humic acid will help to increase fertility of soil through its cation exchange capacity to retain water and beneficial micro nutrient .In heavy and compact soil ,Humic acid will work with fungi to construct a crumb structure root to absorb water oxygen and nutrient also improve root penetration.
- Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soil to release the beneficial metal ions, thus promote absorption by plants.
2.As spray or irrigation fertilizer.
- Stimulates the membrane of seeds to form a strong roots, which is decisive to increase the capacity of root to take up both micro and macro nutrients. Based on improved structure by humic acid N is largely stored and slow released, P is release from AL +in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes. with the above joint effort, the yield will be increased at lease 30%. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant’s sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
- Enhance plants’ ability to counter stressed conditions.
Potassium lignohumate can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants’ ability under stressed conditions.
- 20kgs or 25kgs woven bags with liner inside.
- According Requirement