Potassium Lignosulfonate is usually used as organic potassium fertilizer in agriculture,is soluble yellow brown powder.By nature is plan growth regulator,directly stimulate the plants growth,optimize nutrients absorption and increase harvest.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder|
|Total reducing matter||7%min|
- Potassium lignosulfonate helps create a desirable soil structure that facilitates water infiltration and helps hold water within the root zone.
- Potassium lignosulfonate stabilize or assists in the degradation of toxic substances such as: nicotine, aflatoxins, antibiotics, shallots, and most organic pesticides.
- Seeds are coated in our seed mix (50% powdered Humates) or dipped in fulvic, humic or liquid Humates it improves the strike rate and speeds growth.
- Potassium lignosulfonate have a very pronounced influence on the growth of plant roots. When humic acids and/or fulvic acids are applied to soil enhancement of root initiation and increased root growth.
- Potassium lignosulfonate is excellent foliar fertiliser carriers and activators. Their application in combination with trace elements and other plant nutrients, as foliar sprays, can improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.
1.Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight,
2. Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.