Sodium Lignosulfonate is lignosulfonic acid sodium slat,from wood pulping process.In brown powder form,soluble in water.Usually used as water reducer in construction admixture,binder,feed additives and so on.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder||Brown powder||Brown powder|
|Water Reducing Capacity||8%min||5%min||8%min|
|Calcium and magnesium||0.5max||0.5max||5%around|
Sodium Lignosulfonate Uses
- Work as plasticizer in making concrete n making concrete to maintain the ability of concrete flow with less water.Also used during the production of cement, where they act as grinding aids in the cement mill and as a raw mix slurry deflocculant (that reduces the viscosity of the slurry).
- Used as a filler and binder in ceramic tiles, resins to fiber boards, casting sand and in fodder pellets.
- Work as a binder of powder and granular materials: for iron ore powder, lead and zinc powder, pulverized coal, coke Toner pressure on the ball; extrusion of cast iron, cast steel sand repression; mud-brick wall and floor tiles molding; mineral aggregate into a ball and provides high strength, good stability, lubrication and mold good results.
- Work as dust-suppression roads as well as in dusty processes within industry. Lignosulfonate is used as a dispersant in products like fodder, disperse pesticides, dyes,carbon black, and other insoluble solids and liquids into water.
- Used in Animal Health, Sodium lignosulfonate as a soil additive where their multi-faceted benefits include detoxification, chelation, enhanced nutrient and water storage, plant growth promotion and powerful biological promotion. In fact, lignosulfonates are arguably the single most effective soil regenerator available, and their rap
- 25kgs woven bags with liner inside.
- According Customers’requirement