Sodium Lignosulfonate is lignosulfonic acid sodium slat,from wood pulping process.In brown powder form,soluble in water.Usually used as water reducer in construction admixture,binder,feed additives and so on.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder||Brown powder||Brown powder|
|Water Reducing Capacity||8%min||5%min||8%min|
|Calcium and magnesium||0.5max||0.5max||5%around|
- Work as plasticizer in making concrete n making concrete to maintain the ability of concrete flow with less water.Also used during the production of cement, where they act as grinding aids in the cement mill and as a raw mix slurry deflocculant (that reduces the viscosity of the slurry).
- Used as a filler and binder in ceramic tiles, resins to fiber boards, casting sand and in fodder pellets.
- Work as a binder of powder and granular materials: for iron ore powder, lead and zinc powder, pulverized coal, coke Toner pressure on the ball; extrusion of cast iron, cast steel sand repression; mud-brick wall and floor tiles molding; mineral aggregate into a ball and provides high strength, good stability, lubrication and mold good results.
- Work as dust-suppression roads as well as in dusty processes within industry. Lignosulfonate is used as a dispersant in products like fodder, disperse pesticides, dyes,carbon black, and other insoluble solids and liquids into water.
- 25kgs woven bags with liner inside.
- According Customers’requirement